Smart Compliance Portal
Employee Benefits Webinars
Register now for our upcoming
Healthcare Reform Webinar
- Legal Alert: Massachusetts Releases Proposed Regulations on EMAC Supplement; HIRD Form Returns
- CVS Health to Buy Aetna?
- UPDATED Legal Alert: IRS Updates Employer Mandate FAQs: Indicates that Penalty Letters are Imminent
- Legal Alert: IRS Increases Health FSA Contribution Limit for 2018, Adjusts Other Benefit Limits
- Legal Alert: President Trump Issues Executive Order on ACA, Separately Attempts to End Cost-Sharing Payments to Insurers
- Trump Signs Executive Order to Dismantle Obamacare
- Three Ways Employers Can Be Proactive About Opioids in the Workplace
- Is Your Workplace Harassment Policy Up To Date?
- ACA Tax Money to Fund Cleveland-Based Research on Multiple Sclerosis Treatments
- Legal Alert: Trump Administration Releases Guidance on ACA’s Contraceptive Coverage Mandate
- What You Need to Know About New York Paid Family Leave
- Are Your Managers “Familiar” with FMLA?
- HEALTHCARE CLAIMS DATA – THE HOLY GRAIL? Part 2
- Legal Alert: Court Requires EEOC to Substantiate 30% Limit on Wellness Program Incentives
- What Safety Regulations Apply to Your Business?
- OSHA Extends Electronic Form 300A Filing Compliance Date
- HEALTHCARE CLAIMS DATA – THE HOLY GRAIL?
- Voluntary Benefits: The Upside of Giving Employees a Choice
- A New Trend: Runners Get Discounts on Life Insurance
- It’s the Law: Benefits You Must Provide Employees
- Bundling Payroll, HR and Benefits
- Legal Alert: Senate Republicans Release Updated Discussion Draft of ACA Repeal Bill
- Legal Alert: Senate Republicans Release Healthcare Bill; Largely Mirroring House Bill but with Some Key Differences
- Legal Alert: REMINDER: PCORI Fees Due by July 31, 2017
- Health Savings Account FAQs
Monthly Archives: February 2017
On February 23, 2017, the White House announced a one-year extension to the transition policy (originally announced November 14, 2013 and extended several times since) for individual and small group health plans that allows issuers to continue policies that do … Continue reading
The IRS has announced that it will continue to process tax filings of individuals whose returns do not indicate whether they have maintained health insurance as required under the Affordable Care Act (ACA). The announcement is in direct response to the … Continue reading