CPI-HR’s Health Savings Account (HSA) Administration puts the power in the hands of the participant.
HSAs allow consumers to pay for qualified medical expenses with pre-tax dollars and save for retirement on a tax-deferred basis. An HSA is used in conjunction with a high-deductible HSA compatible health insurance plan to make health care more affordable and to save for retirement.
CPI-HR's HSA Administration service offers 24/7 web access to allow you to do the following:
- Single sign-on web portal
- Process contributions, setup accounts, view tax forms and notifications, and certify submitted expenses
- Self-manage with abilities to submit receipts for certification, make withdrawals and contributions, enroll online, access statements, update personal and plan information, manage investments, and use the HSA calculator
- View online contributions and view account information
HSA Debit Card
- Account Holders can invest their HSA dollars in multiple bins
- We offer investment prospectus, RIA developed lifestyle models and detailed investor statements
- View, print and fill out tax forms online
- Secure single sign-on portal, for 24 hour a day access to accounts and account information
- MCC restricted and IIAS integrated debit card prevents tax penalties for ineligible uses
- We perform the Office of Foreign Assets Control Identification service check and manage the results
National Advisors Trust is our authorized Trustee or Custodian.
Request a Quote today!