Compliance Service Overview
Smart Compliance can help your company avoid costly mistakes that impact productivity and profit!
Human Resources can be a complicated industry with ever changing laws and regulations. Smart Compliance offers easy to use resources that will allow you to stay informed of the latest news and laws so that you can ensure your company is staying compliant with various regulations .
CPI-HR is able to bring to you exclusive resources and a compliance platform, including:
- ERISA Support
- Nationally recognized Compliance Director, Peter J. Marathas, Jr., Esq.
- The Smart Webinar Series, which focuses on timely topics of interest in one-hour sessions each month
- Health and Welfare Compliance that includes checklists, a calendar of important events and deadlines based on your benefits renewal date, an audit tool, and Medicare Part D resources
- The Health and Welfare Compliance Guide, an easy to read resource providing the most recent regulation changes and new laws
- Inform on Reform©
- This resource provides accurate clarifications and interpretations on Health Care Reform and offers tools to help you navigate PPACA. The program is maintained by our Compliance Director and his team of employee benefits attorneys
- Employment Law Support
- Documented employment law advice, no later than the next business day, with the attorney/client privilege attached
- HR Genius
- A valuable tool featuring thousands of pages of content about topics that every business needs to know
- The Data Security features of our Payroll/HR software can help you stay in compliance with EEO, HIPAA, OSHA and COBRA, using our secure online access
- CPI-HR is also able to provide payroll tax filing compliance resources and HIPAA compliance resources
- The Benefits Administration services of CPI-HR ensure the proper and compliant administration of your company's COBRA, FSA, HRA, and HSA
Contact CPI-HR to find out more about our Smart Compliance services.