Smart Compliance Portal
Employee Benefits Webinars
Register now for our upcoming
Healthcare Reform Webinar
- Legal Alert: Employee Benefit Changes in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017
- Legal Alert: Court Vacates EEOC’s Wellness Program Incentives Rules Effective January 1, 2019
- Legal Alert: IRS Extends Deadline for Furnishing Forms 1095, Extends Good Faith Transition Relief
- 2017 Compliance Year End Review – What to Expect in 2018
- 2018 Healthcare Forecast
- Legal Alert: Massachusetts Releases Proposed Regulations on EMAC Supplement; HIRD Form Returns
- TAKE NOTICE: IRS Getting Ready to Send “Pay or Play” Penalty Letters to ALEs
- CVS Health to Buy Aetna?
- UPDATED Legal Alert: IRS Updates Employer Mandate FAQs: Indicates that Penalty Letters are Imminent
- Legal Alert: IRS Increases Health FSA Contribution Limit for 2018, Adjusts Other Benefit Limits
- Legal Alert: President Trump Issues Executive Order on ACA, Separately Attempts to End Cost-Sharing Payments to Insurers
- Trump Signs Executive Order to Dismantle Obamacare
- Three Ways Employers Can Be Proactive About Opioids in the Workplace
- Is Your Workplace Harassment Policy Up To Date?
- ACA Tax Money to Fund Cleveland-Based Research on Multiple Sclerosis Treatments
- Legal Alert: Trump Administration Releases Guidance on ACA’s Contraceptive Coverage Mandate
- What You Need to Know About New York Paid Family Leave
- Are Your Managers “Familiar” with FMLA?
- HEALTHCARE CLAIMS DATA – THE HOLY GRAIL? Part 2
- Legal Alert: Court Requires EEOC to Substantiate 30% Limit on Wellness Program Incentives
- What Safety Regulations Apply to Your Business?
- OSHA Extends Electronic Form 300A Filing Compliance Date
- HEALTHCARE CLAIMS DATA – THE HOLY GRAIL?
- Voluntary Benefits: The Upside of Giving Employees a Choice
- A New Trend: Runners Get Discounts on Life Insurance
Tag Archives: payroll technology
TechRadar Pro, the largest UK-based consumer technology news and reviews site, in their article “Why it’s time to move workforce management to the cloud” interviews Neil Pickering, director at workforce management software company, Kronos. The interview subject focuses on why … Continue reading
For the past several years many articles, blogs and other publications in the HR Technology industry have insinuated and speculated on proving the return on investment (ROI) of human resource information systems (HRIS) or human capital management (HCM) systems. The … Continue reading
It’s 2014. Are you ready for the Affordable Care Act (ACA)? Ready or Not…it’s here and it’s staying. If your business falls into the large employer category, defined as any employer with over 50 employees, then you need to … Continue reading
In the Aberdeen Group’s white paper “Software-as-a-Service Analytics: Scale Your Way to Faster ROI” data is analyzed regarding ROI (return on investment) achieved by 147 respondents who were using business intelligence (BI) at the time of the survey. Business intelligence … Continue reading
I’m mad. I’m frustrated and most of all, I’m disheartened by the few crooks in our industry that crab all the headlines while thousands of payroll/hr professionals work tirelessly to create ….the perfect payroll. I have been in this industry … Continue reading
The Social Security payroll tax cut for employees (which had been in effect since 2011) has expired as of the end of December 2012. As a result, the combined FICA tax rate for employees in 2013 is 7.65%, with the … Continue reading
CPI-HR offers a variety of payroll services from data security, payroll software and more. With our Smart Payroll you not only have access to a dedicated account management team, but you benefit from our software features that will help you … Continue reading
CPI-HR offers a full-service payroll application and service. Our payroll system features the following: Single-source database Real-time access to data Web-based platform HR Technology HR Payroll Software We also offer paperless solutions! Contact CPI-HR for more information about our payroll … Continue reading