- Calculating ROI for Your Wellness Programs? Try Taking the Blinders off.
- Think Your Workforce is Happy? 70% Would Tell You Otherwise – But Why?
- Final Regulations Coming Monday for ACA 90 Day Waiting Periods
- Employee Benefits: Trends in Health Accounts – HRAs and HSAs
- Play or Pay (Employer Mandate) Provision of ACA Changes Again
- Play or Pay Delay: For Some Groups Transition Relief Means Delay Until 2016
- Identity Theft Protection as a Voluntary Benefit
- ACA: Impact on Jobs & Access to your Doctors and Hospitals
- Telehealth: Increase Quality of Care While Reducing Expenses
- Kentucky’s Largest Employer Prioritizing Workplace Wellness Programs
- Do You Insure Your Part-time Employees? Should You?
- Workplace Wellness: Overcoming the Obstacles of Limited Resources
- What Can We Learn from Early HHS Reports on Marketplace Enrollment?
- Departments Release New FAQ Guidance on ACA and MHPAEA Implementation Issues
- Complying with the ACA – Determine Number of Employees
- Execs Around the Globe Focused on Human Capital in 2014
- Software-As-A-Service (SAAS) Platform Delivers Faster ROI
- Departments Release Guidance on Dental and Vision Plans, EAPs, and “Wraparound” Coverage
- Final Regulations for the Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act of 2008 (MHPAEA)
- Ask Your Benefits Advisor at CPI-HR: Renew Now, Renew Later…?
- Is the Country Finally Waking Up to Obamacare?
- Critical Information for All Small Group (2-50) Plan Sponsors
- Affordable Care Act Update: Temporary “Fix” for Small Group Health Insurance Policies
- IRS Changes Health FSA “Use-or-Lose” Rule; Clarifies Transition Relief for 2013-14
- Engage Your Employees to Maximize Productivity and Profit
Tag Archives: payroll technology
It’s 2014. Are you ready for the Affordable Care Act (ACA)? Ready or Not…it’s here and it’s staying. If your business falls into the large employer category, defined as any employer with over 50 employees, then you need to … Continue reading
In the Aberdeen Group’s white paper “Software-as-a-Service Analytics: Scale Your Way to Faster ROI” data is analyzed regarding ROI (return on investment) achieved by 147 respondents who were using business intelligence (BI) at the time of the survey. Business intelligence … Continue reading
I’m mad. I’m frustrated and most of all, I’m disheartened by the few crooks in our industry that crab all the headlines while thousands of payroll/hr professionals work tirelessly to create ….the perfect payroll. I have been in this industry … Continue reading
The Social Security payroll tax cut for employees (which had been in effect since 2011) has expired as of the end of December 2012. As a result, the combined FICA tax rate for employees in 2013 is 7.65%, with the … Continue reading