Smart Compliance Portal
Employee Benefits Webinars
Register now for our upcoming
Healthcare Reform Webinar
- Register for Our Free Healthcare Plan 2015 Seminar Today
- Prepare Technology for Open Enrollment. Check!
- Paying Medical Costs Does Not Relieve Employers of COBRA Obligation
- Beware of Common Misinterpretation of Affordability Threshold
- ACA Reporting – IRS Releases Forms for Employers
- ACA: Opposing Rulings Impacting Employer Mandate in July 2014
- ACA Ruling: Federal Subsidies Not Allowed on the Federal Exchange
- Businesses Now Hurrying to Answer: Play or Pay in 2015?
- Hope You Like Pudding …. Because Here’s the Proof
- ACA Raises the Bar: Employers NEED to Track & Report Time
- What Does the Hobby Lobby Decision Really Mean for my Company?
- ACA: Supreme Court Decision Sides with Hobby Lobby
- Final Regulations on Orientation Periods Released
- Reminder: PCORI Fees Due July 31, 2014
- How Do E-Cigarette Users Impact Your Health Plan?
- Two Secrets to Engaging Your Employees: Money and Recognition
- New Study Reveals Expected ACA Costs to Large Employers
- New Guidance on COBRA and ACA Marketplace Coverage
- Employee Benefits Trends: Employers Taking Action
- MCO Open Enrollment: Faster Return to Work = Lower Premiums
- Don’t Delay: MCO Open Enrollment April 28 – May 23, 2014
- Enhanced Features Rolled-Out for PPACA Compliance Reporting
- ACA Highlights: Eight Health Care Reform Updates in Q1
- More Americans Gaining Medicaid Coverage. What’s Your Medicaid Strategy?
- How Does Recent IRS Guidance Impact Employers with FSAs?
Tag Archives: payroll technology
For the past several years many articles, blogs and other publications in the HR Technology industry have insinuated and speculated on proving the return on investment (ROI) of human resource information systems (HRIS) or human capital management (HCM) systems. The … Continue reading
It’s 2014. Are you ready for the Affordable Care Act (ACA)? Ready or Not…it’s here and it’s staying. If your business falls into the large employer category, defined as any employer with over 50 employees, then you need to … Continue reading
In the Aberdeen Group’s white paper “Software-as-a-Service Analytics: Scale Your Way to Faster ROI” data is analyzed regarding ROI (return on investment) achieved by 147 respondents who were using business intelligence (BI) at the time of the survey. Business intelligence … Continue reading
I’m mad. I’m frustrated and most of all, I’m disheartened by the few crooks in our industry that crab all the headlines while thousands of payroll/hr professionals work tirelessly to create ….the perfect payroll. I have been in this industry … Continue reading
The Social Security payroll tax cut for employees (which had been in effect since 2011) has expired as of the end of December 2012. As a result, the combined FICA tax rate for employees in 2013 is 7.65%, with the … Continue reading
CPI-HR offers a variety of payroll services from data security, payroll software and more. With our Smart Payroll you not only have access to a dedicated account management team, but you benefit from our software features that will help you … Continue reading
CPI-HR offers a full-service payroll application and service. Our payroll system features the following: Single-source database Real-time access to data Web-based platform HR Technology HR Payroll Software We also offer paperless solutions! Contact CPI-HR for more information about our payroll … Continue reading