- Calculating ROI for Your Wellness Programs? Try Taking the Blinders off.
- Think Your Workforce is Happy? 70% Would Tell You Otherwise – But Why?
- Final Regulations Coming Monday for ACA 90 Day Waiting Periods
- Employee Benefits: Trends in Health Accounts – HRAs and HSAs
- Play or Pay (Employer Mandate) Provision of ACA Changes Again
- Play or Pay Delay: For Some Groups Transition Relief Means Delay Until 2016
- Identity Theft Protection as a Voluntary Benefit
- ACA: Impact on Jobs & Access to your Doctors and Hospitals
- Telehealth: Increase Quality of Care While Reducing Expenses
- Kentucky’s Largest Employer Prioritizing Workplace Wellness Programs
- Do You Insure Your Part-time Employees? Should You?
- Workplace Wellness: Overcoming the Obstacles of Limited Resources
- What Can We Learn from Early HHS Reports on Marketplace Enrollment?
- Departments Release New FAQ Guidance on ACA and MHPAEA Implementation Issues
- Complying with the ACA – Determine Number of Employees
- Execs Around the Globe Focused on Human Capital in 2014
- Software-As-A-Service (SAAS) Platform Delivers Faster ROI
- Departments Release Guidance on Dental and Vision Plans, EAPs, and “Wraparound” Coverage
- Final Regulations for the Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act of 2008 (MHPAEA)
- Ask Your Benefits Advisor at CPI-HR: Renew Now, Renew Later…?
- Is the Country Finally Waking Up to Obamacare?
- Critical Information for All Small Group (2-50) Plan Sponsors
- Affordable Care Act Update: Temporary “Fix” for Small Group Health Insurance Policies
- IRS Changes Health FSA “Use-or-Lose” Rule; Clarifies Transition Relief for 2013-14
- Engage Your Employees to Maximize Productivity and Profit
Tag Archives: Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act
If you sponsor a group health plan subject to the federal Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA), now may be a good time to review your compliance. The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) recently issued updated COBRA Audit Guidelines intended to … Continue reading