Smart Compliance Portal
Employee Benefits Webinars
Register now for our upcoming
Healthcare Reform Webinar
- Legal Alert: Employee Benefit Changes in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017
- Legal Alert: Court Vacates EEOC’s Wellness Program Incentives Rules Effective January 1, 2019
- Legal Alert: IRS Extends Deadline for Furnishing Forms 1095, Extends Good Faith Transition Relief
- 2017 Compliance Year End Review – What to Expect in 2018
- 2018 Healthcare Forecast
- Legal Alert: Massachusetts Releases Proposed Regulations on EMAC Supplement; HIRD Form Returns
- TAKE NOTICE: IRS Getting Ready to Send “Pay or Play” Penalty Letters to ALEs
- CVS Health to Buy Aetna?
- UPDATED Legal Alert: IRS Updates Employer Mandate FAQs: Indicates that Penalty Letters are Imminent
- Legal Alert: IRS Increases Health FSA Contribution Limit for 2018, Adjusts Other Benefit Limits
- Legal Alert: President Trump Issues Executive Order on ACA, Separately Attempts to End Cost-Sharing Payments to Insurers
- Trump Signs Executive Order to Dismantle Obamacare
- Three Ways Employers Can Be Proactive About Opioids in the Workplace
- Is Your Workplace Harassment Policy Up To Date?
- ACA Tax Money to Fund Cleveland-Based Research on Multiple Sclerosis Treatments
- Legal Alert: Trump Administration Releases Guidance on ACA’s Contraceptive Coverage Mandate
- What You Need to Know About New York Paid Family Leave
- Are Your Managers “Familiar” with FMLA?
- HEALTHCARE CLAIMS DATA – THE HOLY GRAIL? Part 2
- Legal Alert: Court Requires EEOC to Substantiate 30% Limit on Wellness Program Incentives
- What Safety Regulations Apply to Your Business?
- OSHA Extends Electronic Form 300A Filing Compliance Date
- HEALTHCARE CLAIMS DATA – THE HOLY GRAIL?
- Voluntary Benefits: The Upside of Giving Employees a Choice
- A New Trend: Runners Get Discounts on Life Insurance
Tag Archives: Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act
If you sponsor a group health plan subject to the federal Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA), now may be a good time to review your compliance. The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) recently issued updated COBRA Audit Guidelines intended to … Continue reading