- Ask Your Benefits Advisor at CPI-HR: Renew Now, Renew Later…?
- Is the Country Finally Waking Up to Obamacare?
- Critical Information for All Small Group (2-50) Plan Sponsors
- Affordable Care Act Update: Temporary “Fix” for Small Group Health Insurance Policies
- IRS Changes Health FSA “Use-or-Lose” Rule; Clarifies Transition Relief for 2013-14
Tag Archives: Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act
If you sponsor a group health plan subject to the federal Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA), now may be a good time to review your compliance. The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) recently issued updated COBRA Audit Guidelines intended to … Continue reading