Smart Compliance Portal
Employee Benefits Webinars
Register now for our upcoming
Healthcare Reform Webinar
- ACA Ruling: Federal Subsidies Not Allowed on the Federal Exchange
- Businesses Now Hurrying to Answer: Play or Pay in 2015?
- Hope You Like Pudding …. Because Here’s the Proof
- ACA Raises the Bar: Employers NEED to Track & Report Time
- What Does the Hobby Lobby Decision Really Mean for my Company?
- ACA: Supreme Court Decision Sides with Hobby Lobby
- Final Regulations on Orientation Periods Released
- Reminder: PCORI Fees Due July 31, 2014
- How Do E-Cigarette Users Impact Your Health Plan?
- Two Secrets to Engaging Your Employees: Money and Recognition
- New Study Reveals Expected ACA Costs to Large Employers
- New Guidance on COBRA and ACA Marketplace Coverage
- Employee Benefits Trends: Employers Taking Action
- MCO Open Enrollment: Faster Return to Work = Lower Premiums
- Don’t Delay: MCO Open Enrollment April 28 – May 23, 2014
- Enhanced Features Rolled-Out for PPACA Compliance Reporting
- ACA Highlights: Eight Health Care Reform Updates in Q1
- More Americans Gaining Medicaid Coverage. What’s Your Medicaid Strategy?
- How Does Recent IRS Guidance Impact Employers with FSAs?
- Shifting to Human Capital Management Increases Employee Engagement
- Final Regulations on ACA Released by IRS on Reporting Requirements
- Medicaid Expansion Could Reduce Employer Health Care Costs
- Calculating ROI for Your Wellness Programs? Try Taking the Blinders off.
- Massive Disparities in Health Care Costs – up to 4,208%. What’s Next?
- Think Your Workforce is Happy? 70% Would Tell You Otherwise – But Why?
Tag Archives: Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act
If you sponsor a group health plan subject to the federal Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA), now may be a good time to review your compliance. The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) recently issued updated COBRA Audit Guidelines intended to … Continue reading