Register now for our upcoming
Healthcare Reform Webinar
- ACA Highlights: Eight Health Care Reform Updates in Q1
- More Americans Gaining Medicaid Coverage. What’s Your Medicaid Strategy?
- How Does Recent IRS Guidance Impact Employers with FSAs?
- Shifting to Human Capital Management Increases Employee Engagement
- Final Regulations on ACA Released by IRS on Reporting Requirements
- Medicaid Expansion Could Reduce Employer Health Care Costs
- Calculating ROI for Your Wellness Programs? Try Taking the Blinders off.
- Massive Disparities in Health Care Costs – up to 4,208%. What’s Next?
- Think Your Workforce is Happy? 70% Would Tell You Otherwise – But Why?
- Final Regulations Coming Monday for ACA 90 Day Waiting Periods
- Employee Benefits: Trends in Health Accounts – HRAs and HSAs
- Play or Pay (Employer Mandate) Provision of ACA Changes Again
- Play or Pay Delay: For Some Groups Transition Relief Means Delay Until 2016
- Identity Theft Protection as a Voluntary Benefit
- ACA: Impact on Jobs & Access to your Doctors and Hospitals
- Telehealth: Increase Quality of Care While Reducing Expenses
- Kentucky’s Largest Employer Prioritizing Workplace Wellness Programs
- Do You Insure Your Part-time Employees? Should You?
- Workplace Wellness: Overcoming the Obstacles of Limited Resources
- What Can We Learn from Early HHS Reports on Marketplace Enrollment?
- Departments Release New FAQ Guidance on ACA and MHPAEA Implementation Issues
- Complying with the ACA – Determine Number of Employees
- Execs Around the Globe Focused on Human Capital in 2014
- Software-As-A-Service (SAAS) Platform Delivers Faster ROI
- Departments Release Guidance on Dental and Vision Plans, EAPs, and “Wraparound” Coverage
Tag Archives: Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act
If you sponsor a group health plan subject to the federal Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA), now may be a good time to review your compliance. The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) recently issued updated COBRA Audit Guidelines intended to … Continue reading