Smart Compliance Portal
Employee Benefits Webinars
Register now for our upcoming
Healthcare Reform Webinar
- Affordable Care Act: 2014 Overview and 2015 Projections
- Self-Funded Employers: TRF Reporting Extended to 12/5/14
- Beware Advice to Engage in Premium Reimbursement or Exchange Dumping
- Could Supreme Court Strip ACA Subsidies and Penalties?
- CMS Announces Delayed Enforcement of HPID Requirement
- Transitional Reinsurance Fee (TRF) Reporting for Self-Insured Plans
- Same-Sex Marriage: Check “Spousal” Language on Plan Documents
- Ohio Employers: 3 Steps to Saving Workers Compensation Premium
- More Money Back in the Hands of Employers
- The Entrepreneurs EDGE of Northeast Ohio Offers Healthcare Cost Solutions
- Thank You for a Successful Series of Health Care Reform Seminars
- Approaching HPID Deadline for Self-Funded Plans
- IRS Expands Cafeteria Plan “Change in Status” Rules for The Marketplace
- Medicare Part D Drug Program Notice Deadline Approaching 10/15/14
- Register for Our Free Healthcare Plan 2015 Seminar Today
- Prepare Technology for Open Enrollment. Check!
- Paying Medical Costs Does Not Relieve Employers of COBRA Obligation
- Beware of Common Misinterpretation of Affordability Threshold
- ACA Reporting – IRS Releases Forms for Employers
- ACA: Opposing Rulings Impacting Employer Mandate in July 2014
- ACA Ruling: Federal Subsidies Not Allowed on the Federal Exchange
- Businesses Now Hurrying to Answer: Play or Pay in 2015?
- Hope You Like Pudding …. Because Here’s the Proof
- ACA Raises the Bar: Employers NEED to Track & Report Time
- What Does the Hobby Lobby Decision Really Mean for my Company?
Tag Archives: Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act
If you sponsor a group health plan subject to the federal Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA), now may be a good time to review your compliance. The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) recently issued updated COBRA Audit Guidelines intended to … Continue reading