Smart Compliance Portal
Employee Benefits Webinars
Register now for our upcoming
Healthcare Reform Webinar
- Legal Alert: Employee Benefit Changes in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017
- Legal Alert: Court Vacates EEOC’s Wellness Program Incentives Rules Effective January 1, 2019
- Legal Alert: IRS Extends Deadline for Furnishing Forms 1095, Extends Good Faith Transition Relief
- 2017 Compliance Year End Review – What to Expect in 2018
- 2018 Healthcare Forecast
- Legal Alert: Massachusetts Releases Proposed Regulations on EMAC Supplement; HIRD Form Returns
- TAKE NOTICE: IRS Getting Ready to Send “Pay or Play” Penalty Letters to ALEs
- CVS Health to Buy Aetna?
- UPDATED Legal Alert: IRS Updates Employer Mandate FAQs: Indicates that Penalty Letters are Imminent
- Legal Alert: IRS Increases Health FSA Contribution Limit for 2018, Adjusts Other Benefit Limits
- Legal Alert: President Trump Issues Executive Order on ACA, Separately Attempts to End Cost-Sharing Payments to Insurers
- Trump Signs Executive Order to Dismantle Obamacare
- Three Ways Employers Can Be Proactive About Opioids in the Workplace
- Is Your Workplace Harassment Policy Up To Date?
- ACA Tax Money to Fund Cleveland-Based Research on Multiple Sclerosis Treatments
- Legal Alert: Trump Administration Releases Guidance on ACA’s Contraceptive Coverage Mandate
- What You Need to Know About New York Paid Family Leave
- Are Your Managers “Familiar” with FMLA?
- HEALTHCARE CLAIMS DATA – THE HOLY GRAIL? Part 2
- Legal Alert: Court Requires EEOC to Substantiate 30% Limit on Wellness Program Incentives
- What Safety Regulations Apply to Your Business?
- OSHA Extends Electronic Form 300A Filing Compliance Date
- HEALTHCARE CLAIMS DATA – THE HOLY GRAIL?
- Voluntary Benefits: The Upside of Giving Employees a Choice
- A New Trend: Runners Get Discounts on Life Insurance
Category Archives: HRA Administration
Legal Alert: President Trump Issues Executive Order on ACA, Separately Attempts to End Cost-Sharing Payments to Insurers
On October 12, President Trump signed an Executive Order directing the federal agencies in charge of implementing the Affordable Care Act (ACA) to propose new regulations or revise existing guidance to expand access to association health plans (AHPs), short-term insurance plans, … Continue reading
On December 16, 2015, the IRS released Notice 2015-87, which contains guidance on a broad range of topics under the Affordable Care Act (“ACA”), including: Health Reimbursement Arrangements (“HRAs”) The application of COBRA to health FSAs with a carryover feature … Continue reading
“I’m just a bill, yes I’m only a bill, and I’m sitting here on Capitol Hill…” A generation of Americans first learned of the legislative process from the 1976 “Schoolhouse Rock” cartoon segment called “I’m Just a Bill.” In the … Continue reading
The IRS released updated instructions for the 2015 ACA reporting forms today and reverses its earlier guidance regarding reporting for HRAs. Per the instructions, an employer with an insured major medical plan and HRA coverage for which an individual is … Continue reading
Market Trends Regarding HRA’s and HSA’s The Employee Benefit Research Institute recently released the results from a 2006-2013 study on consumer-driven health plans (CDHP’s). The study has tracked CDHP trends since 2006, paying particular attention to employer and employee contributions … Continue reading
I’m mad. I’m frustrated and most of all, I’m disheartened by the few crooks in our industry that crab all the headlines while thousands of payroll/hr professionals work tirelessly to create ….the perfect payroll. I have been in this industry … Continue reading
CPI-HR offers an array of Benefits Administration services to meet the needs of all-size employers. Services Include: COBRA Administration FSA Administration HRA Administration Health Savings Account Administration More Our benefits administrators coordinate products and services with an account management process … Continue reading