Smart Compliance Portal
Employee Benefits Webinars
Register now for our upcoming
Healthcare Reform Webinar
- Legal Alert: DOL Releases Proposed Rule Expanding Association Health Plans
- Increase Engagement in Wellness Programs
- Legal Alert: DOL Announces April 1 Applicability of Final Disability Plan Claims Procedure Regulations
- Legal Alert: Employee Benefit Changes in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017
- Legal Alert: Court Vacates EEOC’s Wellness Program Incentives Rules Effective January 1, 2019
- Legal Alert: IRS Extends Deadline for Furnishing Forms 1095, Extends Good Faith Transition Relief
- 2017 Compliance Year End Review – What to Expect in 2018
- 2018 Healthcare Forecast
- Legal Alert: Massachusetts Releases Proposed Regulations on EMAC Supplement; HIRD Form Returns
- TAKE NOTICE: IRS Getting Ready to Send “Pay or Play” Penalty Letters to ALEs
- CVS Health to Buy Aetna?
- UPDATED Legal Alert: IRS Updates Employer Mandate FAQs: Indicates that Penalty Letters are Imminent
- Legal Alert: IRS Increases Health FSA Contribution Limit for 2018, Adjusts Other Benefit Limits
- Legal Alert: President Trump Issues Executive Order on ACA, Separately Attempts to End Cost-Sharing Payments to Insurers
- Trump Signs Executive Order to Dismantle Obamacare
- Three Ways Employers Can Be Proactive About Opioids in the Workplace
- Is Your Workplace Harassment Policy Up To Date?
- ACA Tax Money to Fund Cleveland-Based Research on Multiple Sclerosis Treatments
- Legal Alert: Trump Administration Releases Guidance on ACA’s Contraceptive Coverage Mandate
- What You Need to Know About New York Paid Family Leave
- Are Your Managers “Familiar” with FMLA?
- HEALTHCARE CLAIMS DATA – THE HOLY GRAIL? Part 2
- Legal Alert: Court Requires EEOC to Substantiate 30% Limit on Wellness Program Incentives
- What Safety Regulations Apply to Your Business?
- OSHA Extends Electronic Form 300A Filing Compliance Date
Daily Archives: January 4, 2018
On December 22, 2017, President Trump signed what is popularly known as the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (H.R. 1) (the “Bill”), overhauling America’s tax code for both individuals and corporations and providing the most sweeping changes to the U.S. … Continue reading