Smart Compliance Portal
Employee Benefits Webinars
Register now for our upcoming
Healthcare Reform Webinar
- Legal Alert: President Trump Issues Executive Order on ACA, Separately Attempts to End Cost-Sharing Payments to Insurers
- Trump Signs Executive Order to Dismantle Obamacare
- Three Ways Employers Can Be Proactive About Opioids in the Workplace
- Is Your Workplace Harassment Policy Up To Date?
- ACA Tax Money to Fund Cleveland-Based Research on Multiple Sclerosis Treatments
- Legal Alert: Trump Administration Releases Guidance on ACA’s Contraceptive Coverage Mandate
- What You Need to Know About New York Paid Family Leave
- Are Your Managers “Familiar” with FMLA?
- HEALTHCARE CLAIMS DATA – THE HOLY GRAIL? Part 2
- Legal Alert: Court Requires EEOC to Substantiate 30% Limit on Wellness Program Incentives
- What Safety Regulations Apply to Your Business?
- OSHA Extends Electronic Form 300A Filing Compliance Date
- HEALTHCARE CLAIMS DATA – THE HOLY GRAIL?
- Voluntary Benefits: The Upside of Giving Employees a Choice
- A New Trend: Runners Get Discounts on Life Insurance
- It’s the Law: Benefits You Must Provide Employees
- Bundling Payroll, HR and Benefits
- Legal Alert: Senate Republicans Release Updated Discussion Draft of ACA Repeal Bill
- Legal Alert: Senate Republicans Release Healthcare Bill; Largely Mirroring House Bill but with Some Key Differences
- Legal Alert: REMINDER: PCORI Fees Due by July 31, 2017
- Health Savings Account FAQs
- What You Need to Know about HSA’s in 2018
- Why New HCM Needs Mobile Workforce Management
- Legal Alert: House Republicans Pass American Health Care Act; Bill Heads to Senate for Further Consideration
- Complying with FMLA During Employee Absences
Daily Archives: August 4, 2017
Many employers rely on a robust benefits package to attract and retain employees. The challenge is determining which benefits will appeal to a diverse employee base. The best solution for many employers is customization. A benefits package that goes beyond … Continue reading
Perhaps you’ve seen the ad on Facebook or elsewhere, noting runners have a “35 percent lower risk of all-cause mortality” and may be eligible for life insurance discounts. In light of research revealing the health benefits of running—lower blood pressure, … Continue reading