Smart Compliance Portal
Employee Benefits Webinars
Register now for our upcoming
Healthcare Reform Webinar
- Legal Alert: President Trump Issues Executive Order on ACA, Separately Attempts to End Cost-Sharing Payments to Insurers
- Trump Signs Executive Order to Dismantle Obamacare
- Three Ways Employers Can Be Proactive About Opioids in the Workplace
- Is Your Workplace Harassment Policy Up To Date?
- ACA Tax Money to Fund Cleveland-Based Research on Multiple Sclerosis Treatments
- Legal Alert: Trump Administration Releases Guidance on ACA’s Contraceptive Coverage Mandate
- What You Need to Know About New York Paid Family Leave
- Are Your Managers “Familiar” with FMLA?
- HEALTHCARE CLAIMS DATA – THE HOLY GRAIL? Part 2
- Legal Alert: Court Requires EEOC to Substantiate 30% Limit on Wellness Program Incentives
- What Safety Regulations Apply to Your Business?
- OSHA Extends Electronic Form 300A Filing Compliance Date
- HEALTHCARE CLAIMS DATA – THE HOLY GRAIL?
- Voluntary Benefits: The Upside of Giving Employees a Choice
- A New Trend: Runners Get Discounts on Life Insurance
- It’s the Law: Benefits You Must Provide Employees
- Bundling Payroll, HR and Benefits
- Legal Alert: Senate Republicans Release Updated Discussion Draft of ACA Repeal Bill
- Legal Alert: Senate Republicans Release Healthcare Bill; Largely Mirroring House Bill but with Some Key Differences
- Legal Alert: REMINDER: PCORI Fees Due by July 31, 2017
- Health Savings Account FAQs
- What You Need to Know about HSA’s in 2018
- Why New HCM Needs Mobile Workforce Management
- Legal Alert: House Republicans Pass American Health Care Act; Bill Heads to Senate for Further Consideration
- Complying with FMLA During Employee Absences
Monthly Archives: July 2017
“Corporations have traditionally handled payroll, HR and benefits administration separately. Increasingly, however, companies are deciding to integrate these three functions, finding this move can save money and increase efficiency while eliminating duplicate work and potentially decreasing the chance for errors. … Continue reading
On Thursday, June 22, 2017, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell of Kentucky released a 142 page healthcare “Discussion Draft” of legislation, called the Better Care Reconciliation Act of 2017 (BCRA), which is the Senate version of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) “repeal-and-replace” legislation American … Continue reading